As the headline says, I am declaring the recession to be over.
What facts do I have to substantiate this?
1. We’ve opened a new office to handle an ever increasing client rosta. Read about the new office HERE
2. We’ve taken on a new staff member! Melissa is working with me as a Part I Architect
3. Swinford has also opened a new Accountants office; Vincent Roughneen (Chartered Accountant & Tax Advisor), Photo of office below:
4. The building opposite our office has also sold!
5. Every single Simon/RIAI Open Door Consultation booked out in 2 days. A single slot opened up yesterday and went within the hour. This shows confidence in spending.
It’ll never be the crazy times of the Celtic Tiger (which is probably a good thing) and it’s still ‘grass-shoots’ but things are looking better. And if it’s looking better for architects now then it’ll be better for the builders and suppliers in a few more months. Hang on everyone!