As well as undertaking my own projects I also provide outsourcing work to UK architects & clients using Vectorworks; the project below is for a UK project I am currently working on:
But I can’t see very much? I hear you say. Below is how I work:
• I’m a UK (Part I,II & III (RIBA) at Oxford Brookes University) and Ireland (MRIAI) trained architect and Certified European Passivhaus Designer / Consultant – you could be utilising these skills in your practice. I can assist with GA’s, detailing, insulation, airtightness… I’m also Conservation Accredited so I could provide assistance in protected structures.
• I know Vectorworks inside out; I’ve been using it since MiniCAD (v3) and can provide support & drawings in all versions up to 2015
• I retain the upmost confidentiality over you and your work, your projects are your projects
• I won’t steal your client – I work to a Code of Conduct and I would like the relationship to be reciprocated in that you don’t poach my staff
• I’ll work with you and do my upmost to bring the project in on time and budget
• I can provide simple CAD 2D draughting, 3D modelling, full BIM integration and can also provide architectural design services if required
• I’m UK trained with UK Building Regulation knowledge; I can also provide these services where I am based in Ireland on Irish projects
• I’m based very close to Knock Ireland West Airport which means that I can get to most UK destinations within an hour.
• I have low overheads and can work competitively from a West of Ireland location; think of us as outsourcing to India but with the added advantage of excellent communication skills (in English) and being very close.
• We can also provide online meetings via Skype conference call and all the drawings can be exchanged using online tools such as DropBox