As well as undertaking my own projects I also provide outsourcing work to UK architects & clients using Vectorworks; the project below is for a UK project I am currently working on:
But I can’t see very much? I hear you say. Below is how I work:
• I’m a UK (Part I,II & III (RIBA) at Oxford Brookes University) and Ireland (MRIAI) trained architect and Certified European Passivhaus Designer / Consultant – you could be utilising these skills in your practice. I can assist with GA’s, detailing, insulation, airtightness… I’m also Conservation Accredited so I could provide assistance in protected structures.
• I know Vectorworks inside out; I’ve been using it since MiniCAD (v3) and can provide support & drawings in all versions up to 2015
• I retain the upmost confidentiality over you and your work, your projects are your projects
• I won’t steal your client – I work to a Code of Conduct and I would like the relationship to be reciprocated in that you don’t poach my staff
• I’ll work with you and do my upmost to bring the project in on time and budget
• I can provide simple CAD 2D draughting, 3D modelling, full BIM integration and can also provide architectural design services if required
• I’m UK trained with UK Building Regulation knowledge; I can also provide these services where I am based in Ireland on Irish projects
• I’m based very close to Knock Ireland West Airport which means that I can get to most UK destinations within an hour.
• I have low overheads and can work competitively from a West of Ireland location; think of us as outsourcing to India but with the added advantage of excellent communication skills (in English) and being very close.
• We can also provide online meetings via Skype conference call and all the drawings can be exchanged using online tools such as DropBox
For more information on our Vectorworks services CLICK HERE, or if you have a project in mind you would like to discuss with us then CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US…