Which Structural Engineer should I use? [Fact Sheet]

The vast majority of our projects require the services of a Structural Engineer. He/She is required to ensure the structural integrity of the design and construction and some of the parts where their input is required include:

• Foundation design
• Structural integrity
• Structural elements design and specification

We have put together THIS FACT SHEET on the requirements and qualifications of a Structural Engineer in relation to whether you opt-in or opt out of SI No. 9 of 2014

This fact sheet is one of a series on the HOME PAGE (a widget in the right hand side-bar)

Any errors, please let me know – Comments also welcome.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.