Online Planning Advice – €50 per question

There has been such a response to THIS POST on the Statute of Limitations and Planning Enforcement that I can no longer provide the response to specific questions free of charge.

So, if you have a question on any of these topics that relate to this post then why not avail of this new service:

• Statute of limitations
• Planning Retention
• Certificates of Compliance
• Planning Enforcement
• Enforcement Proceedings
• Planning Permission

Click on the image below or the link HERE to purchase and pay for the online planning question service via Paypal (use ADD TO CART & CHECKOUT)


I’ve also added the link into the right side-bar.


All advice online is remote from the situation and cannot be relied upon as a defence or support – in and of itself – should legal action be taken. Competent legal and building professionals should be asked to advise in Real Life with rights to inspect and issue reports on the matters at hand.

It is an offence to carry out any work that requires planning permission and the offence can carry very heavy fines and imprisonment. You can find out whether your work requires planning permission via a Section 5 Declaration to the Local Authority

It is an offence to demolish a habitable house without planning permission. NOTE: A habitable house includes a structure which was last used as a dwelling even if it is now in an unliveable condition. It also includes a building where the last permitted use was as a house, even if it has been in unauthorised use since. A derelict or run down building previously used as a habitable house, is still a habitable house.

It is an offence for a person to carry out either works or a Material Change of Use to which the Building Regulations apply without notifying the Building Control Authority via a Commencement Notice.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.