We’re pleased to announce that we have updated the ‘Book of Irish Cottage Extension Plans’
This book of
10 Now 11! extensions for cottages came about from the work the practice has undertaken in the restoration, renovation and extension of the humble ‘3-roomed’ Irish cottage.
Similar designs to these have been designed & constructed by Mark Stephens Architects (tweaked to allow for client protection – Mark Stephens Architects hold copyright on the designs), some have gained planning permission and are yet to be constructed and a few are designs that are more generic.
• The book has an introduction and set of *new* instructions which explain and illustrate the importance of the section and elevation when viewing the plans
• The plans show an ‘as existing’ generic 3 roomed cottage; this is shown as a relatively small version to show how it can be extended.
• Each design shows:
– 3D View
– Room Schedule
– Existing/Proposed colour coding
• The drawings are ‘sketches’ only; they are not intended for planning application/permission purposes nor for construction.
• You will receive a unique URL to download the file upon payment; the file is 7.3Mb
• The drawings can be tweaked further or adapted to your specific project – please CONTACT US for details.