I attended the Swinford.ie open night yesterday and as you will have seen over the last few months we have opened a new office in Swinford (a special thanks to Cllr. Michael Smyth for mentioning it yesterday at the event). I had several choices of where I could have opened an office and decided upon Swinford for several reasons:
• The office is perfectly located for me (I live close by and I can cycle in when I’m not on school runs)
• 13km from Ireland West Airport Knock. Regular flights to UK and beyond (I’m still doing a lot of UK projects)
• Great infrastructure – we have high speed broadband at the office. Fibre is coming shortly too!
• Ideally located to access other parts of Ireland. Swinford is centrally located to Galway, Westport, Castlebar & Ballina; even Dublin, Cork & Limerick are quicker to get to now with the improved motorways
• Great community spirit. I’d already knew a few people in Swinford but I have been made most welcome as a new business opening in the town. You can see this community spirit in the Tidy Towns work the town operates and in the clubs and groups that operate from the town.
If you’re thinking of a business location for yourselves; you can’t go wrong with Swinford. Mayo.ie have chosen Swinford to create a new ‘Creative Hub Project’ where the Old Courthouse building is being renovated to facilitate creative businesses.
For more information visit Swinford.ie